Sunday, August 5, 2007

Part II: All about Interia in 40 questions...

Schrödinger passed this on to me, so I figured I might as well procrastinate for a few more minutes…

1. What is your middle name? I’m not telling…even though Schrödinger has gone public with his real name, I prefer anonymity since I am in the process of applying to medical school.

2. What color pants are you wearing? Blue cut off sweat pants-turned into shorts. Very white trashy. I haven’t gotten out of my pjs yet. These used to belong to Schrödinger.

3. What are you listening to now? The sound of the freeway next to my apartment, and my sister singing off tune to the jingle of a commercial.

4. What was the last thing you had to drink? DHMO- Dihydromonoxide.

5. Do you wish on Stars? Nope, not since I was I was a kid maybe.

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Teal. I have a million shirts that are all shades of teal. I think that color looks best on me.

7. How is the weather today? Really overcast and foggy. Strange summer weather for California. Although, yesterday was beautiful.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad. I was doing some car maintenance and I needed to ask him some advice.

9. Do you like the person that sent this to you? Of course! It’s Schrödinger. He’s my best buddy!

10. Favorite drink? 2007 Napa Cabernets!

11. Favorite sport? To watch: Gymnastics…I once was one, but I got too tall! To do: Cycling or running. I really want to learn how to play tennis however…I want to wear one of those cute skirts! Maybe Schrödinger can teach me?

12. Hair Color? Dark brown and straight.

13. Siblings? Lots. Two sisters (older and younger) and a brother (older). In fact, my little sister is my apartment mate.

14. Favorite month? June Why? Because it's my birthday month and the beginning of summer!

15. Favorite Food? Pasta Carbonara. Ben and Jerry’s Fish Food and Mint and Cookie Ice Cream and Dynamite Sushi rolls! Oh, and my grandmother’s Sticky Buns!

16. What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Ratatouille. My sister wanted to go see it.

17. Favorite day of the year? Yes, this is cliché, but Christmas. I have a close knit and crazy family, so it’s always a fun time. I also love Christmas food! We do an untraditional brunch, and eat sticky buns, honey baked ham and scalloped potatoes…yummy!

18. What do you do to vent anger? I stomp and slam drawers. Schrödinger can attest to this because he once lived below me in an apartment (usually I was angry at him; he stays so calm when we get into tifts that it ends up making me angry, and he knows this so then he just stays even calmer). Sometimes I try to be constructive and run!

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had this game called “Mall Madness.” I swear all the kids always wanted to come over an play at my house because they’ve loved the game. I also/ still have this teddy bear that my grandfather gave me as a toddler. He always believed that every kid should have a teddy bear.

20. Summer or Winter? That’s hard…I love to ski, but I also like all the things that summer brings- Barbecues, outdoor sports, camping and hiking trips…

21. Hugs or kisses? Kisses…the half kind.

22. Car or motorcycle? Cars! I hate motorcycles (the sound they make).

23. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate! I can’t even remember the last time I had vanilla. I have to have something chocolate everyday.

24. Do you want your friends to do this survey? Um...my blog partner already did it. I guess I could email it out as a forward, but I hate it when people do that to me, so I won’t do it to them.

25. Who is most likely to do this survey? My little sister.

26. Who is least likely to respond? Er, Schrödinger since he already did it.

27. When was the last time you cried? The day I got my MCAT scores back a couple of weeks ago.

28. What is under your bed? My bed is on the floor…so nothing (I am in the process of moving).

29. Who is the friend that you have had the longest? My childhood bestfriend. We go back to preschool. Funny, because she now has a preschooler of her own.

30. What did you do last night? Went to a party in the hills above Napa Valley at a ridiculous nice house.

31. What are you afraid of? Not getting into medical school.

32. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? Buttered and salted with M & Ms thrown in (or sugar tossed in)

33. Favorite car? I don’t have one…I would really like a truck though…not as SUV, but an honest to goodness “Bitch truck!” (like GMC two cabin pickup truck). I had one on rental for a month last summer when my car was in the shop for a month. It was the best. I felt powerful and I can’t tell you how often I got hit on because of my truck.

34. Favorite Flower? Roses….maybe. No one ever brings me flowers, so its hard to say.

35. How many keys on your keyring? 7 plus my bite size gym card. I don't even know what some of them are for!

36. How many years at your job? Does being a student count? With a couple of years of working in between—18 years!

37. What did you do on your last birthday? Went to a chocolate making factory, had lunch at their restaurant, and then worked for an event planner (yes worked) on a boat party for someone else who happened to have the same birthday that evening. It was fun work though, and I got to tour around the whole SF Bay.

38. How many states have you lived in? One! Just
California. I’ve lived in Italy though.

39. Did you have fun doing this? Better than studying biochemistry.

40. Who are you going to send this to? I don't know... probably no one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Every girl should have a 'Bitch Truck'! I mean really, power & beauty in motion...

~smiles~